Establish a household inventory system for the whole Sorsogon City and secure all vital barangay information and directories into a database. It will facilitate the detailed risk mapping of locations as necessary tools for disaster preparedness contingency planning and vulnerability assessment. It also includes individual data capturing and will be the basis for the issuance of identification card to all legitimate residents of Sorsogon City. The ID system is a validation mechanism for the immediate and easy access of the services being delivered by the City Government of Sorsogon under the administration of City Mayor MA. ESTER E. HAMOR.
- Fastest way to travel to Tiwi is by plane from Manila to Legazpi City (45 minutes).
- From the Legazpi City Airport, visitors can go to the Legazpi City Grand Central Terminal at Tahao Road, Legazpi City and can take filcab, bus or jeepney to Tabaco City (30-45 minutes).
- Then from Tabaco City, go to the public jeepney terminal and look for Tabaco-Tiwi jeepneys, Tiwi is 13km away (15-25 minutes) from Tabaco City.
- The most common way to travel to Tiwi is to take bus from Araneta Center Bus Terminal, Quezon City going to Tabaco City or straight to Tiwi (limited busses only) or by private vehicle.
- Tiwi is 538 kilometers away from the south of Manila via south road.
Tiwi is a first class municipality in the first district of Albay in the Bicol Region (Region V) of the Philippines and is located at the Northern East of Albay. The municipality is well known as a Pilgrimage site with its old churches; The Our Lady of Salvation Parish Church and The San Lorenzo Ruiz Parish Church, and for its Pottery and Geothermal Industry.VIA AIR TRAVEL